Monday, May 30, 2011

fishing!

i went fishing yesterday and today! pic of yesterday:
i caught 5 of those and my dad caught the rest. today, not so good. caught one bluegill . so did my dad. and he caught a turtle. lucky. ok off the subject of turtles, i got a nasty sunburn. ow. -__-. pic:

                                                                                        it hurt. a lot. ya see the redness on my cheeks? nose? yeah. i hate sunblock and still got burnt even thought i put it on. i didn't get anymore burnt today (thank god) probably b/c i use SPF 100 and yesterday i used spf30. LOLcats are my new obsession. i made one. i don't wanna post a pic right now though. I WOULD APPRECIATE AT LEAST ONE COMMENT YA KNOW!!! I'm bored. ALLIE IF YOUR READING THIS THEN THANK YOU! if not then T.T. lol. remember DA purple ribbons? they are brown not purple. so, pretend they are brown cuz i ain't(if ain't isn't a word, then why is it on spell check?) posting another pic cuz I'm lazy. MAKE ME FAMOUS!!! when ppl are famous and in magazines and everybody pays attention to them and comments and review i get jealous and it makes me wanna start crying in real life. i get mad and frustrated and depressed. i really want to be famous and stuff and I'm trying as hard as i can. well, i gotta go look up stuff and read other blogs and crap like that. see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment